1. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never saying a word and then walk away feeling that that was the best conversation you’ve had.
2. I wish we'd grow old friends together. We would hangout and talk. Maybe we could even bring our grandchildren along and they would ask, "How long have you been friends?” And we’ll smile and say, “Almost forever.”
3. Friends don’t have to understand, do you favors, hold your hand, care for you, give you courage and see you through. Friends don’t have to be but they do.
4. Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can’t help but cry. You’ve grown to be a part of me that without you, life’s no more than a desperate sigh. They do say friends come and go but to that I disagree so here’s my hand, please don’t let go of me.
5. I like you because you’re my friend and because you’re my friend, I care. Because I care, I love you. But I don’t love you because you’re my friend. I love you because I do.
6. It’s kinda weird how we say we’re friends but don’t even see each other or don’t talk often. But it would be weirder if I say you’re not my friend and yet I care for you this much.
7. Never say you’re happy when you’re sad. Never say you’re fine when you’re not okay. Never say you feel good when you feel bad. And never say you’re alone when I’m still here.
8. There are times you are afraid, times you are confused and times you feel uneasy. You feel alone, you start to cry and you stop to love. Don’t worry, you still have me. Everything’s gonna be all right.
9. Someday you’ll forget the closeness we have and the jokes we’ve shared. You’ll meet someone who can get along with you more than I can. But what I hope is that someday you’ll realize that I’m someone who has touched your life.
10. Sometimes I want to disappear to see if you’ll ever look for me, if you’ll worry about me, if you’ll miss me but God, I just can’t! If that would happen I know I’ll miss you more than you will.
11. Some people are special cause of what they say or what they do but you are special to me because of the things you’ve done for me and who you are in my life. Cause just by being there, you’ve made all the difference.
12. When you are sad, just look at the sky and find the brightest star. If you can’t find it, don’t worry for it’s just there somewhere, hidden, just like me. I may not always show up but I’m always here for you.
13. If I could dry your tears, I would. If I could take the pain, I would. But all I have are eyes to cry with you, arms for you to run to and a promise that you’ll never bear the pain alone cause I’m here.
14. A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out.
15. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.
16. A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one who’ll be sitting beside you saying, “Damn, that was fun!”
17. I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do. And if you cry a single tear, I promise I’ll cry too.
18. Once you think you’re sad and lonely, just think that you’re with me. Once you think that you’re alone, think that I’m free for you to lean on. Once you think that nobody loves you, think again! I exist, right?
19. We are all a bit weird and life is a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall into a mutual weirdness called friendship. Thanks, weirdo!
20. If you need a shoulder to cry on, call on me and I’ll be there. But still, I don’t want to see you cry. Why? Cause every little drop of your tear is every wound in my heart.
21. I’ll be your friend forever. That is a vow and I plan to keep it no matter how. If someday our friendship should fade, I’ll look back and remember the promise I made.
22. When the day comes that you’ll stop needing me, your friend, I will give you your space and leave you alone but I will never stop being here for you as the friend you never know you still have.
23. Call me when you’re sad, call me when you need someone to listen. And when you can’t find anyone who will, I don’t care if I’m your last option, I just don’t want you to cry alone.
24. Each of us is a star that shines with the rest. Sometimes we twinkle alone but whenever you feel like you’re about to lose your own sparkle, don’t worry, I’m here to add a glow.
25. If time flips away without a word between you and me, I know I don’t have to worry about our friendship. Why? Cause there’s a feeling beyond words that will keep us together even in silence.
26. I’m always thankful for people who stay even when I show them the real me for I can’t be someone others presume or expect me to be. It’s nice knowing you’ll remain while I can just be me.
27. Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them? I guess not. When will they know, when you’re gone? So just in case I die tomorrow, I love you.
28. I don’t regret the things I’ve done and the things I didn’t do for somewhere along the way, I must’ve done something right cause I ended up with a caring friend like you.
29. I may be just a candle in your life. I may burn out and melt after a while. But I wish that within that time, my light had warmed and touched your heart even for a single while.
30. When the fucking world lets you down, when that damn person you trust leaves you behind, when no asshole seems to understand, remember that there’s this one bitch you can turn to. Me.
31. I haven’t seen your name for a while. I’d like to say I miss your text, your touching messages. But if I were to tell the truth, that wouldn’t quite be true cause what I really miss is you.
32. When you feel empty, when you feel sad, don’t forget that there would always be two good people who’ll never leave you. One up there and Ace down here!
33. If I was a fairy, I’ll take all your imperfections. If I was a genie, I’ll take and grant all your wishes. But I’m just a friend so I’ll take you just the way you are.
34. I may not be as close as your closest friend nor as good as your best friend. I may not be the perfect person you can run to but hey? I’ll always be around!