35. We’re not the kind of friends who go out every weekend, talk on the phone every night and get updated on each other everyday but I hope you know that I’m here for you every step of the way.
36. When things turn out bad and your strength is no longer enough to carry them, you must never give up. Why? Cause when your strength ends, my worth as your friend begins.
37. Don’t close your door when you feel alone. Don’t close your heart when you don’t want to love. Don’t ever close your hands when you need a friend cause I’ll be holding you till the end.
38. We take the same road in life now but somewhere the road might branch out. I’d take my road and you’d take yours but I’ll be forever glad that once in my life, our paths crossed.
39. I may be busy in all the things that I do but never will I forget someone like you. So I’m keeping in touch to let you know that you’re in my mind more often than you know.
40. Footprints in the sand: Last night, I had a dream I was walking along the beach with the Lord. I asked him why I have a friend like you. Lord replied, “My child, you deserve the best.”
41. Having a friend like you is a lucky break. Sorta like getting an extra big serving of low fat whipped cream on the hot fudge sundae of my life. Only a little bit nicer.
42. Sometimes life is better without you but that’s just sometimes. Maybe once in every 2 million years? No. 3 million? Or maybe 4. Arggggh. Maybe not.
43. I may not know if you’re hurt, I may not know if you’re sad, I may not know if you’re confused but one thing I hope you know, I’ll be here when you need me.
44. I admit I’ll never be your best friend. I’ll never be the perfect friend. I may not make you smile at times but there’s one thing I admit I could do. Be next to you whenever you want me to.
45. The rain falls regardless if you have a coat or none. But one thing always holds true, somewhere, someone’s willing to get soaked with you. Rain or shine, I’ll be with you.
46. I know we’re far from each other but you’re someone who matters to me. I know it may seem that I'm not always there but I wish you could see deep inside me just how much I really care.
47. We never had time for long talks, we hardly had a chance for a few laughs but even though our worlds don’t always meet, remember that I’ll always be the same person you used to know!
48. A good friend is like a computer. She enters your life, saves you in her heart, formats your problems, shifts you to opportunities and never deletes you from her memory.
49. Sometimes you need to hold a friend’s hand, if not for love, for the comfort and security it brings. I have two hands and if anything goes wrong, I promise you can hold them both.
50. We’ve been pulled into different directions. It’s scary to think that we won’t be together in this part of our lives. But I still believe that whatever miracle brought us together to be friends would again take place someday.
51. You may find another me but I’ll never look for another you. You may care for another me but I’ll care for no one but you. Know why? Cause they can never be you.
52. I’ve got words I’d like you to hear, words that may sound unclear, words that I truly feel, words that somehow may heal. Though it’s not a big deal, I miss you and it’s for real.
53. I have a big problem! It just came to me. I know you’re busy and I am too but I can’t solve this problem without you. I can’t tell anyone but I must tell you. Can I just whisper it? I miss you.
54. You know what? I love you. You know why? Cause you’re the best. You know how? With your own simple ways of making me feel special. You know when? Since the day we became friends.
55. You may think that I’m an asshole talking to you. You may think that I’m a jerk missing you. You may think that I’m a fool liking you. But hey, you know what? I will always be this stupid bullshit loving you.
56. One day, God saw me crying. Then He asked me why I’m lonely. I said, “I need a friend.” Then He gave you to me. I asked God why you and He said, “I thought you were asking for an angel.”
57. If dying is the only way to be your angel, I’d rather die so I can hold your hand whenever you are in pain, for you to feel my presence and know how much I care.
58. Fate has brought us together, soon fate will keep us apart. But whatever fate may do to test us, how far the distance, how long the time, fate can never erase your place in my heart.
59. It hurts to think of how we were before. We used to have so much fun but now there’s this big wall between us which we can’t break. I just want you to know that behind that wall, there’s a heart in pain trying to reach you again.
60. If a doubt ever crosses your mind, always remember this. If Ace cared for you once, Ace cares for you still and Ace will always care for you for the rest of her life.
61. Just a while ago, I started to think about you. Some nice thoughts came up, few yet fond memories of simple moments with you. I then thought that you should know, I'm so glad I met you.
62. Know the song I'll Be? Well, I may not be love's suicide nor the greatest fan of your life. Heck, I might not even be better when I'm older. But one thing's for sure. I'm just here. I'll be your crying shoulder.
63. There are times when goodbye does not seem very hard to say, when not a tear is shed, when parting is like the most ordinary thing in the world. These are simply the times when I would assure myself that we would meet again.
64. When time comes that no one seems to listen and no one seems to care, don't forget that whenever a tear falls down your cheek, I'll be there to wipe it for you. I'll hug you and whisper, "Hey, I'm still here!"
65. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you forget the words.
66. I saw an old painting of two friends holding hands. I wonder how long it'll stay in tact. It's old yet never fading. I wish we were the painting. Getting old yet never changing!
67. If you need me, I'm just around. I'll be there to listen and I won't demand. Just tell me when and where. As long as you need me, as long as I care, as long as I exist, I'll be there.
68. I dreamt that I was with my bestfriend and you. We were on a boat that was sinking! But then, I can only save one. I chose to save my bestfriend. But I want you to know that I went back to die with you.
The greatest living Filipino is the greatest type of friend you could ever have!
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.